Day of Coordination
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator Available Via Phone & Email
- Timeline Session: Creating your custom wedding day schedule and floor plan. Also includes a detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony & reception.
- Checklist of all personal items needed for Wedding Day
- Review all items for ceremony/reception (guest book, toasting glasses, cake cutter, etc.)
- Review Event Order or Banquet Event Order (BEO) from venue/caterer
- Vendor Referrals & Recommendations
- Create Vendor List with contact information, setup and strike times to provide all parties with necessary information
- Distribute Wedding Day Timeline to Vendors
- Vendor Meeting Session: Provide Vendor Recommendations & Confirm Vendor Contracts if needed.
- Creating Vendor Timeline & Floor Plan
WEDDING REHEARSAL :
- Coordinate the Rehearsal and ensure that all of the participants know their duties.
- Organize Wedding Party for line up and placement
- Distribute Day of Timeline to Wedding Party
WEDDING DAY SERVICES
- Attend Final Walk-through of Reception Location
- Welcome guests as they arrive, reserve special guest seating, prepare ceremony processional, etc.
- Attend to the Requests of the Bride & Groom As They Arise
- Set Up Personal Items per instructions for Ceremony & Reception
- Final inspection on seating placements/count, table place cards, decor, etc.
- Distribute Boutonnieres & Bouquets to Wedding Party
- Distribute Final Payments to Vendors on Wedding Day (If needed)
- Setup of Personal Ceremony Items on Wedding Day (Programs, Unity Ceremony Items, etc.)
- Setup of Personal Reception Items on Wedding Day (Seating Cards, Favors, Etc.)
- Cue Ushers & Wedding Party For the Grand Entrance
- Manage Timing and Execution of Reception Events (Entrance, First Dance, Etc.)
- Assist with Packing Personal Items Following the Wedding (does not include transportation)
- Access to Wedding Day Emergency Kit
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians and DJ for sound selections
- Greet the wedding party and family members after the ceremony has concluded and ensure that they are directed to the photography meeting location.
- Make sure that your guests are directed to the cocktail hour.
- Pack up any of your ceremony items and place them with your wedding gifts.